Comment with your answers in the comment section. The winner will get a Kazi prize.
- What business where Ben & Jerry originally considering getting into?
- Who is the voice of Winnie the Pooh?
- What did the first webcam watch?
- What was G-Mail prior to Google?
- What does the word “Crayola” mean?
- True/False: Before Coffee gained popularity, beer was the breakfast beverage of choice in some parts of the United States.
- Who is Taco Bell named after?
- In 2007 what did Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer say about the iPhone?
- How much does Judge Judy make a year?
Answers to Trivia Round 7:
- Vitamin C
- Neil Armstrong
- Manute Boll – 2.31m