Comment with your answers in the comment section. The winner will get a Kazi prize.
- True/False: More people are bitten each year by New Yorkers than by sharks.
- Portland was named by a coin flip. If the coin landed on the other side, what would the city be called?
- What is the national animal of Scotland?
- What was the original purpose of bubble wrap?
- How much does it cost to manufacture a Sony’s Playstation 4?
- True/False: Tug of War was once an Olympic event?
- How many hours of sleep does a baby cost new parents in the first year?
- What is the only non-human to testify before Congress?
- Why was the Pledge of Allegiance written?
Answers to Trivia Round 4:
- A pint of Guinness
- 17 years old
- 60,000 miles
- 1 human to 1.6 million ants