Comment with your answers in the comment section. The winner will get a Kazi prize.
- True/False: Thinking too much can cause you to gain weight.
- What pop music superstar died at his home in Minneapolis this past week?
- How many licks on average does it take to reach the center of a tootsie pop?
- What is the word for the day after tomorrow?
- What happens if you lift a kangaroo’s tail off the ground?
- In the 1830s what was ketchup sold as?
- What is the dot over the letter ‘i’ called?
- True/False: Strawberries have more Vitamin C than oranges.
- How long would it take a sloth to travel one mile?
Answers to Trivia Round 2:
- Boston Celtics
- Potato Chips
- Kobe was named after a type of steak
- 350 miles
- 8 feet 11 inches
- 21.5 inches