Motivational quotes from Vince Lombardi:
- Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don’t do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.
- It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up.
- Mental toughness is many things and rather difficult to explain. Its qualities are sacrifice and self-denial. Also, most importantly, it is combined with a perfectly disciplined will that refuses to give in. It’s a state of mind – you could call it character in action.
- Once you learn to quit it becomes a habit. (Lombardi channeling Henry Ford)
- Obstacles are what you see when you take your mind off of the goal.
- I firmly believe that any man’s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle – victorious.